Thursday, December 17, 2009

Final project- Roads

For my final project I am going to take pictures of roads. I am scared they might be a little or very cliche and I kind of want them to be like that. I know that in some of my pictures the road might not be the mian point but all my pictures will be diffrent angles of roads or diffrent ways of seeing the roads. I can see pictures of empty roads and pictures of roads not so cliche roads that are "full". I want to show roads kind of in a story but the ones i will probably turn in wont show a story. I also hope to show elements of a road like a street sign maybe or a line on a road and of coarse cars. I don't want to have pictures that everybody see's alot but I hope to have pictures that catch somone's eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment