This assignment was my most favorite of all. I was kind of unsure what I wanted to do. I first wanted to do something based after a assignment we preveously had but then I heard the word road and thought that would be a really cool assignment. so i started with some cool ideas of where i could go and what i could take. my pictures turned out way different then what i had imagined. As i was taking them I kept thinkging all my pictures looked alike becausei kept seeing the same time of roads. my mom took me around driving at the edge of the mountains and near pepperwood. Then Emily Shrader and i went around with my dad around the same area and got totally diffrent pictures. It was a little different time and the weather was diffrent slightly and i can see that the different time and light can change a lot. all my pictures are kind of greyish but i dont want to change them too much and ruin the picture. the most favorite picture on this assignment is the road going to La Caille, I like the texture it shows and how it looks the most different out of all of them. Its the one with the best light and the best contrast to me. I also like, though not as much, the road with the smoke. I took it while driving to my grandparents house in Spanish fork. its sharp and shows a lot of road but also alot of other thins. The other picture i like is the one with the sign " Private lane", because i mainly like the sign where it is and how it looks with the rest of the picture. and it was kind of funny because the guy in it while i was taking the picture was looking at me like i was a creep. While i was taking pictures all the people in the cars would look at me weird and slow way down or speed way up just to pass me, i felt like a cop. there is snow in almost all of my pictures and the snow looks very greyish but because of the pollution and cars the snow really looked like that. So again i really loved this assignment because it was very expressive and very fun to do. a couple of these pictures i was not even planning to use but ended up useing the ones i hated most and not using the ones i thought i liked. I loved all these pictures and was pleased on how they turned out.
Monday, January 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment